Ready to explore the world? Here are some of our favorite quotes that will have you yearning for a new adventure! Get ready to drop everything… It’s adventure time with these 62 exciting quotes!
More Travel Lists & Tips
- 10 Cheapest Countries to Travel to on Your Next Vacation
- How to Plan a Trip Anywhere: 10 Step Easy Guide
- 25 Fun & Exciting Things to Do in Maui
- Packing For A Day Hike: 10 Essentials We Always Carry
- 15 Fun Things to Do in Venice on Your First Visit
62 Adventure Quotes That Will Make You Drop Everything
1. ‘’Adventure isn’t hanging on a rope off the side of a mountain. Adventure is an attitude that we must apply to the day to day obstacles in life.’’ — John Amatt
2. “Adventure is worthwhile.” — Aesop
3. “Every man can transform the world from one of monotony and drabness to one of excitement and adventure.” — Irving Wallace
4. “Always there has been an adventure just around the corner…and the world is still full of corners.” ― Roy Chapman Andrews
5. “The only question in life is whether or not you are going to answer a hearty ‘YES!’ to your adventure.’’ — Joseph Campbell
6. “There is no certainty; there is only adventure.” ― Roberto Assagioli
7. “Jobs fill your pockets, but adventures fill your soul.” — Jaime Lyn
8. “Some beautiful paths can’t be discovered without getting lost.” — Erol Ozan
9. “Adventure is worthwhile in itself.” — Amelia Earhart
10. “Attitude is the difference between an ordeal and an adventure.” — Bob Bitchin
11. “A man practices the art of adventure when he breaks the chain of routine and renews his life through reading new books, traveling to new places, making new friends, taking up new hobbies and adopting new viewpoints” — Wilfred Peterson
12. “To awaken quite alone in a strange town is one of the pleasantest sensations in the world. You are surrounded by adventure.” — Freya Stark
13. “Every day is an adventure, and no two days are ever alike.” — Scott Borchetta
14. “The danger of adventure is worth a thousand days of ease and comfort.” — Paulo Coelho
15. “Some adventures require nothing more than a willing heart and the ability to trip over the cracks in the world.” — Seanan McGuire
Deep Adventure Quotes
Sometimes you have to dig a little bit deeper for quotes about adventure! These will definitely have you thinking…
16. “It’s time to say goodbye, but I think goodbyes are sad, and I’d much rather say hello. Hello to a new adventure.” — Ernie Harwell
17. “One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure.” — William Feather
18. ‘’You must go on adventures to find out where you truly belong.’’ — Sue Fitzmaurice
19. “Love, like everything else in life, should be a discovery, an adventure, and like most adventures, you don’t know you’re having one until you’re right in the middle of it.” — E.A. Bucchianeri
20. “We’re not home-and-hearth people. We’re the adventurers, the buccaneers, the blockade runners. Without challenge, we’re only alive.” — Alexander Eliot
21. “When a resolute young fellow steps up to the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
22. “There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” — Jawaharlal Nehru
23. “Life is an adventure, not a predicament.” — James Broughton
24. “Blessed are the curious for they shall have adventures.” — Lovelle Drachman
25. “Travel doesn’t become an adventure until you leave yourself behind.” — Marty Rubin
26. “Adventure isn’t hanging off a rope on the side of a mountain. Adventure is an attitude we must apply to the day to day obstacles of life” — John Amat
27. “Adventure is not outside man; it is within.” — George Eliot
More Fun Quotes About Adventure
Some of our favorite adventure quotes are the fun and exciting ones. Take a look at these and see if they get you ready to pack your bags and go!
28. “An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered.” — G.K. Chesterton
29. “Adventure may hurt you, but monotony will kill you.” — Marcus Purvis
30. “Instead of trying to make your life perfect, give yourself the freedom to make it an adventure.” — Drew Houston
31. “Never fear quarrels, but seek hazardous adventures.” — Alexandre Dumas
32. ’’Don’t die without embracing the daring adventure your life is meant to be.’’ — Steve Pavlina
33. “May your adventures bring you closer together, even as they take you far away from home.” — Trenton Lee Stewart
34. “The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
35. “What I love most about this crazy life is the adventure of it.” — Juliette Binoche
36. “It’s never too late in life to have a genuine adventure.” — Robert Kurson
37. “Blessed are the curious, for they shall have adventures.” — Lovelle Drachman
38. “A traveler is really not someone who crosses ground so much as someone who is always hungry for the next challenge and adventure.” — Pico Iyer
39. “I have discovered that even the mediocre can have adventures and even the fearful can achieve.” — Edmund Hillary
40. “When you see someone putting on his Big Boots, you can be pretty sure that an Adventure is going to happen.” — A.A. Milne
Celebrity Quotes About Adventure
A few of our favorite adventure time quotes have famous authors.
41. “Anytime I feel lost, I pull out a map and stare. I stare until I have reminded myself that life is a giant adventure, so much to do, to see.” — Angelina Jolie
42. “Adventure should be 80 percent ‘I think this is manageable,’ but it’s good to have that last 20 percent where you’re right outside your comfort zone. Still safe, but outside your comfort zone.” — Bear Grylls
43. “I just wanna go on more adventures. Be around good energy. Connect with people. Learn new things. Grow.” — Kid Cudi
44. “The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.” — Oprah Winfrey
45. “Let us step into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.” — J.K. Rowling
46. “Then one day, when you least expect it, the great adventure finds you.” — Ewan Mcgregor
47. “If happiness is the goal – and it should be, then adventures should be a top priority.’’ — Richard Branson
New Adventure Quotes by Anonymous Authors
In contrast to the celebrity adventure quotes, these ones are anonymous.
48. ‘’Fill your life with adventures, not things. Have stories to tell not stuff to show.’’ — Anonymous
49. “Not all girls are made of sugar and spice, and everything nice. Some girls are made of adventure, fine beer, brains and no fear.“ — Anonymous
50. ‘’Adventures don’t come calling like unexpected cousins calling from out of town. You have to go looking for them.” — Anonymous
51. “I love the places that make you realize how small you and your problems are.” — Anonymous
52. “What is life but one grand adventure?’’ — Anonymous
53. “It feels good to be lost in the right direction.” — Anonymous
54. “Life is for deep kisses, strange adventures, midnight swims and rambling conversations.” — Anonymous
Funny Adventure Time Quotes
Last but not least, we have some quotes about adventure that made us laugh!
55. “I do not have the slightest clue what I am doing…that’s the adventure…I stopped worrying about it…that’s the beauty.” — Jason King
56. ”Adventure is just bad planning.” — Roald Amundsen
57. “All great adventures have moments that are really crap.” — Ellen Potter
58. “Adventure, yeah. I guess that’s what you call it when everybody comes back alive.” — Mercedes Lackey
59. “So shut up, live, travel, adventure, bless and don’t be sorry.” — Jack Kerouac
60. “Kilometers are shorter than miles. Save gas, take your next trip in kilometers.” — George Carlin
61. “Jet lag is for amateurs.” — Dick Clark
62. “Make everything an adventure. Otherwise, it will suck.” — Nita Morgan
More Travel Quotes
- 44 New Journey Quotes That Will Inspire You to Travel the Globe
- 75 Inspirational Travel Quotes With Photos (#53 is Our Favorite!)
- 55 Fun Quotes About Hiking That Will Make You Want to Climb a Mountain
Hope you liked these adventure quotes! Feel free to share more of your favorite adventure time quotes in the comments below.
Brigitte & Jake
Where in the world are we? Follow our daily adventures on Instagram @nothingfamiliar!
PIN FOR LATER ↓
Flights: We always find our cheap flight deals using Skyscanner. That’s how we flew from Norway to Poland for under $20 USD, and Thailand to Vietnam for less than $50!
Rental Car: We use Discover Cars to explore when traveling. A quick travel tip is to ask for a weekly rate than just booking 2-3 days.
Tours: Check out Get Your Guide to find thousands of activities around the world. From street food tours to skip the line entry passes!
Travel Insurance: Never travel abroad without protection. We’ve been using SafetyWing for the last few years on the road and they are there when we need them.
*We receive a commission for purchases made through links in this post. This allows us to continue our travels and keep providing great content to our readers! Also, as an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.